İstanbul Kültür University offers printing services to academic and administrative staff and students. Academic and administrative staff make photocopies from the computers they use in the university or from their personal computers. After the printers are registered on their academic and administrative staff ID cards, this service is available free of charge on all campuses. Our students can use the printer service on the Ataköy, Şirinevler, Incirli and Basın Ekspres campuses for a fee paid to the Financial Affairs Department. The Linux operating system is not supported. WebPrint service is not available.
- There are 59 Kyocera printers for academic and administrative staff and 1 Kyocera printer for students on the Ataköy campus.
- There are 16 Kyocera printers for academic and administrative staff and 2 Kyocera printers for students on the Şirinevler campus.
- There are 5 Kyocera printers for academic and administrative staff and 1 Kyocera printer for students on the Incirli campus.
- There are 14 Kyocera printers for academic and administrative staff and 1 Kyocera printer for students on the Basın Ekspres campus.
- There is 1 Kyocera printer for students in the girls’ dormitory.
- Our printers offer features such as photocopy scanning, scanning to e-mail, scanning to folder, and OCR scanning. You can also make copies from mobile phones.
The manuals for the Kyocera Taskalfa printers located on the floors of the Ataköy, Şirinevler and Incirli campuses are as follows:
|Academic and Administrative Staff|
For problems experienced using printer services, students should inform their advisors, and academic and administrative staff should submit a "support request" via www.orion.iku.edu.tr