The İstanbul Kültür University (İKÜ) Department of Information Systems and Technologies (IST) consists of the system operation, software development, network management, operational technology management, security, and support units.
- To promote the İKÜ brand in all areas of activity and to determine the requirements of the institution's information systems and technologies, to follow the agenda in the field of education-technology-informatics and to ensure its continuity by adapting the developments to the security and technology policies of İKÜ.
- To provide support, consultancy and training services to the projects and activities carried out in the field of education, research, and social responsibility/cooperation with the public-private sector to meet the information technologies and security requirements at the academic and administrative levels of İKÜ.
- To improve and enhance the IT skills of İKÜ employees and students through education, training, and support.
Our areas of work:
- Determining the needs of the university related to information technologies, planning and using the necessary budget in accordance with these needs, and using the purchased equipment and services
- Preparing the necessary documentation and training for the appropriate use of information and communication technologies
- Giving support services to address basic infrastructure and access service issues
- Preparing and implementing Information Systems Use Policies
- Providing an uninterrupted continuation of the security of electronic communication and electronic data both inside and outside the university
- Ensuring the continuity, quality, and update of all services
- To value humanity and nature
- To respect the privacy of personal information
- To closely keep track of technology and implement innovations
- To provide uninterrupted service
- To generate added value